Temporary Caster Level Bonus to beat Spellresistance

  • alaak4
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2006
      Hi

      I'm a little new to PCGen. I like the program but I have a Problem
      with a Feat I want to include.

      It's about the feat Cooperative Spell from Complete Arcane. This feat
      gives a temporary bonus to casterlevel to overcome Spellresistance,
      similarly to the Spell Penetration feat (but not permanent).

      I figured out that it has to be done via the template mechanism in the
      List Editor but I don't know the tags which can accomplish this. There
      is a Tag BONUS:CASTERLEVEL but this gives all advantages of an
      improved casterlevel not just the overcoming of Spellresistance.

      The Spell Penetration feat is empty and so doesn't suite me as
      example. Has someone an idea?

      Greetings