RE: [pcgen] [ANNOUNCE] Team Changes

  • Edwin Holley
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 7, 2006
      . overly verbose . have you looked at the data files lately?

      <Standing on soapbox>

      In XML, there are boxes for everything. If you want to put something
      in/pull it out, you just affect a single container. I.E. All class spells
      would be in the spells container, and all level 0 spells would be in the
      level 0 container. With the proper editor, everything is nice and pretty.
      It would add overhead, but not verboseness, as the data itself would not
      necessarily change.

      <Standing on soapbox>

      I am one of the few people that like XML sorry :-)

      _____