Req: Docs on adding pics to OS

  • Edwin Holley
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5 8:12 AM
      I was wondering if it would be possible to have some docs added on how to
      put pics in OS? Their was an example on the list a little while ago, but
      when I looked at it, I didn't get it. Also, the OS didn't seem to work for
      me.

    • Terry FitzSimons
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5 10:40 PM
        I can put the instruction on the
        \walkthroughpages\walkthroughcreatenew.html in the Description tab
        instructions.

        Oh that's where its at. I guess we could split it off from the paragraph
        about ADDing folders to folders.

        Where else should it be?

        Terry

        On Sat, 5 Aug 2006 11:12:58 -0400, you wrote:

        >I was wondering if it would be possible to have some docs added on how to
        >put pics in OS? Their was an example on the list a little while ago, but
        >when I looked at it, I didn't get it. Also, the OS didn't seem to work for
        >me.
      • krazhit
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 14 3:52 PM
          Tabs and Buttons - Players Section Tabs - Description Tab ?