Re: PCGen 5.10.1 Production Released!

  • theryonstormrune
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
      Yeah, I saw that there was an autobuild release today.
      Unfortunately, I created an ISO image last night (actually, I made a
      couple until I was happy with the burn). I already copied it out to
      all my machines and started the burns. I have just over 150 done
      (out of 700+). The CD includes 5.8.1 and 5.10.1. (Luckily it's a
      lot faster to burn than to print.)

      Theryon