PDF Output Sheet Problem...

  • gjorbjond
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006
      I was testing 5.10.1 with some of my characters and noticed that the
      "Other Assets" and "Magic Items" fields off of the description tab are
      getting mangled on export to PDF. It's displaying <fund> </fund>
      around the stuff in the "Money" section of the output sheet and
      <magic> </magic> around the stuff in the "Magic" section. Also, it's
      not breaking up the lines properly. The "Description" and "Bio"
      sections are working fine.

      Thanks.