Re: Missing prestige classes

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2006
      I don't have any of my books handy, but isn't that from Complete Divine?

      -Bryan
      Benevolent Dictator of PCGen

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@...> wrote:

      > > How do i update the prestige classes, so that i can become an
      > > inquisitor ?
      >
      > What book does Inquisitor come from?
      >
      > Paul W. King
      > PR SB, BoD

    • Axel
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 2006
        I t certainly was from Defenders of the faith in 3.0
        I don't have any of my books handy, but isn't that from Complete Divine?

        -Bryan
        Benevolent Dictator of PCGen

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@...> wrote:

        > > How do i update the prestige classes, so that i can become an
        > > inquisitor ?
        >
        > What book does Inquisitor come from?
        >
        > Paul W. King
        > PR SB, BoD

      • kamppemil
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 4, 2006
          It is from the complete devine.
          It is not currently pressent in the pcgen. Can i put it in there my self ?

          - Emil
        • kamppemil
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 4, 2006
            It comes from the Complete Devine 3.5

            - Emil

            > I t certainly was from Defenders of the faith in 3.0

          • Paul W. King
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 4, 2006
              You can code the class for your personal use, yes. If you have any *.lst related questions, please go ask them on PCGen List File
              Help http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgenlistfilehelp/ . If you ask questions pertaining to a closed source book (like most of
              WotC's material), don't use specifics. Rather, generalize what you are wanting to do.

              Paul W. King
              PR SB, BoD

              It is not currently pressent in the pcgen. Can i put it in there my self ?