Customizations: How to add affiliations/organizations to a PC?

  • Jon-Paul Ward
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2006
      Hi all!

      I have a very basic understanding on how to customize PCGEN. My
      friends and I are testing our own set of additions as we play a pbem
      game called Woldian Games .

      At any rate, I am wondering if there is a way to customize PCGEN to be
      able to add organizations or affiliations to a PC. Say if there is a
      custom affilation/organization like the elks club a PC could join for
      a fee, that would add skill ranks and the like to the qualifying PC,
      how would one code this?

      Inquiring Minds...
      Spookietek
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2006
        A template or a Kit would be a great way to do that. Ask over on
        PCGenListFileHelp for more info. We try to keep Data syntax questions
        over there to keep the 'noise level' down on the general list.

        PCGen LST Chimp