OS Request

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2006
      I am looking for landscape versions of a couple of the OSs.
      Specifcally the csheet_fantasy_std_blackandwhite.xslt. Does one exist
      or can one be made?

      Evan
    • Chuck Pint
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2006
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Evan" <evanmiller@...> wrote:

        > I am looking for landscape versions of a couple of the OSs.
        > Specifcally the csheet_fantasy_std_blackandwhite.xslt. Does one exist
        > or can one be made?
        >
        > Evan

        Short answer: No and Yes. Longer more useful answer: this would be a
        lot of work. Nearly a complete new layout of the entire sheet. In
        other words, you would be just about starting from scratch.

        Chuck
        OS Chimp