Re: [pcgen] Missing prestige classes

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3 6:23 AM
      > How do i update the prestige classes, so that i can become an
      > inquisitor ?

      What book does Inquisitor come from?

      Paul W. King
      PR SB, BoD
    • merton_monk
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3 10:58 AM
        I don't have any of my books handy, but isn't that from Complete Divine?

        -Bryan
        Benevolent Dictator of PCGen

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@...> wrote:

        > > How do i update the prestige classes, so that i can become an
        > > inquisitor ?
        >
        > What book does Inquisitor come from?
        >
        > Paul W. King
        > PR SB, BoD

      • Axel
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 3 11:11 AM
          I t certainly was from Defenders of the faith in 3.0
          I don't have any of my books handy, but isn't that from Complete Divine?

          -Bryan
          Benevolent Dictator of PCGen

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@...> wrote:

          > > How do i update the prestige classes, so that i can become an
          > > inquisitor ?
          >
          > What book does Inquisitor come from?
          >
          > Paul W. King
          > PR SB, BoD

        • kamppemil
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 4 3:17 AM
            It is from the complete devine.
            It is not currently pressent in the pcgen. Can i put it in there my self ?

            - Emil
          • kamppemil
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 4 3:19 AM
              It comes from the Complete Devine 3.5

              - Emil

              > I t certainly was from Defenders of the faith in 3.0

            • Paul W. King
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 4 3:35 AM
                You can code the class for your personal use, yes. If you have any *.lst related questions, please go ask them on PCGen List File
                Help http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgenlistfilehelp/ . If you ask questions pertaining to a closed source book (like most of
                WotC's material), don't use specifics. Rather, generalize what you are wanting to do.

                Paul W. King
                PR SB, BoD

                It is not currently pressent in the pcgen. Can i put it in there my self ?