Missing prestige classes

  • kamppemil
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2006
      Hey there.

      How do i update the prestige classes, so that i can become an inquisitor ?

      - Emil
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 2006
        > How do i update the prestige classes, so that i can become an
        > inquisitor ?

        What book does Inquisitor come from?

        Paul W. King
        PR SB, BoD
      • merton_monk
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 3, 2006
          I don't have any of my books handy, but isn't that from Complete Divine?

          -Bryan
          Benevolent Dictator of PCGen

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@...> wrote:

          > > How do i update the prestige classes, so that i can become an
          > > inquisitor ?
          >
          > What book does Inquisitor come from?
          >
          > Paul W. King
          > PR SB, BoD

        • Axel
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 3, 2006
            I t certainly was from Defenders of the faith in 3.0
            I don't have any of my books handy, but isn't that from Complete Divine?

            -Bryan
            Benevolent Dictator of PCGen

            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@...> wrote:

            > > How do i update the prestige classes, so that i can become an
            > > inquisitor ?
            >
            > What book does Inquisitor come from?
            >
            > Paul W. King
            > PR SB, BoD

          • kamppemil
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 4, 2006
              It is from the complete devine.
              It is not currently pressent in the pcgen. Can i put it in there my self ?

              - Emil
            • kamppemil
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 4, 2006
                It comes from the Complete Devine 3.5

                - Emil

                > I t certainly was from Defenders of the faith in 3.0

              • Paul W. King
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 4, 2006
                  You can code the class for your personal use, yes. If you have any *.lst related questions, please go ask them on PCGen List File
                  Help http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgenlistfilehelp/ . If you ask questions pertaining to a closed source book (like most of
                  WotC's material), don't use specifics. Rather, generalize what you are wanting to do.

                  Paul W. King
                  PR SB, BoD

                  It is not currently pressent in the pcgen. Can i put it in there my self ?