No keys?

  • sunraven02
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      I'm trying to figure out where the keys are hiding on the PCGen item
      and equipment lists. During the last adventure, my players found a
      ring of keys, and the player that's holding it wants to add it to his
      inventory.

      In the meantime, I've created a custom item based on Thieves Tools
      (what else is a key, afterall?) but I just wanted to be sure that I
      wasn't overlooking something.

      Rachel