Re: [pcgen] Help: Wizard Languages

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 27, 2006
      Um, only language choice a Wizard gets is Draconic, IIRC. Clerics get
      Abyssal, Celestial, Infernal. Druids get Druidic....

      Elves don't normally have Draconic as a bonus language, so I'd say the
      code is working correctly.

      > I'm using PCGen 5.8.1 and attempting to create a 1st level Elf Wizard.
      > The Wizard class gains access to additional language choices
      > (Draconic, Abyssal, etc.) but these are not available to be selected
      > in the Language Chooser dialog. I only get choices of "Draconic,
      > Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc and Sylvan."
      >
      > Any help would be most appreciated.

      PCGen LST Chimp
    • stretch17
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 27, 2006
        And that would be called (in polite circles) a brain-fade. :)

        My apologies.

        > Um, only language choice a Wizard gets is Draconic, IIRC. Clerics get
        > Abyssal, Celestial, Infernal. Druids get Druidic....
        >
        > Elves don't normally have Draconic as a bonus language, so I'd say the
        > code is working correctly.
        >
        > > I'm using PCGen 5.8.1 and attempting to create a 1st level Elf Wizard.
        > > The Wizard class gains access to additional language choices
        > > (Draconic, Abyssal, etc.) but these are not available to be selected
        > > in the Language Chooser dialog. I only get choices of "Draconic,
        > > Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc and Sylvan."
        > >
        > > Any help would be most appreciated.
        >
        > --
        > Tir Gwaith
        > PCGen LST Chimp

      • Tir Gwaith
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 27, 2006
          Glad to be of service. No need to appologize. Happy Gaming. :D

          On 7/27/06, stretch17 <jeremy@...> wrote:
          > And that would be called (in polite circles) a brain-fade. :)
          >
          > My apologies.

          PCGen LST Chimp