Help: Wizard Languages

  • stretch17
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 27, 2006
      All,

      I'm using PCGen 5.8.1 and attempting to create a 1st level Elf Wizard.
      The Wizard class gains access to additional language choices
      (Draconic, Abyssal, etc.) but these are not available to be selected
      in the Language Chooser dialog. I only get choices of "Draconic,
      Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc and Sylvan."

      Any help would be most appreciated.

      Stretch
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 27, 2006
        Um, only language choice a Wizard gets is Draconic, IIRC. Clerics get
        Abyssal, Celestial, Infernal. Druids get Druidic....

        Elves don't normally have Draconic as a bonus language, so I'd say the
        code is working correctly.

        > I'm using PCGen 5.8.1 and attempting to create a 1st level Elf Wizard.
        > The Wizard class gains access to additional language choices
        > (Draconic, Abyssal, etc.) but these are not available to be selected
        > in the Language Chooser dialog. I only get choices of "Draconic,
        > Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc and Sylvan."
        >
        > Any help would be most appreciated.

        PCGen LST Chimp
      • stretch17
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 27, 2006
          And that would be called (in polite circles) a brain-fade. :)

          My apologies.

          > Um, only language choice a Wizard gets is Draconic, IIRC. Clerics get
          > Abyssal, Celestial, Infernal. Druids get Druidic....
          >
          > Elves don't normally have Draconic as a bonus language, so I'd say the
          > code is working correctly.
          >
          > > I'm using PCGen 5.8.1 and attempting to create a 1st level Elf Wizard.
          > > The Wizard class gains access to additional language choices
          > > (Draconic, Abyssal, etc.) but these are not available to be selected
          > > in the Language Chooser dialog. I only get choices of "Draconic,
          > > Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc and Sylvan."
          > >
          > > Any help would be most appreciated.
          >
          > --
          > Tir Gwaith
          > PCGen LST Chimp

        • Tir Gwaith
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 27, 2006
            Glad to be of service. No need to appologize. Happy Gaming. :D

            On 7/27/06, stretch17 <jeremy@...> wrote:
            > And that would be called (in polite circles) a brain-fade. :)
            >
            > My apologies.

            PCGen LST Chimp