Re: [pcgen] Re: Datasets for Midnight?

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 27, 2006
      If you downloaded one of the production releases the Alpha datasets are not
      included. Look in the downloads section, in that same list you found the
      main release there is also an Alpha dataset package. Unzip and drop it into
      the data folder and you should see them once you restart PCGen.

      Additionally Aaron coded up the players supplement Against the Shadow, it's
      also in the Alpha folder. If these could get some QA it would be fairly easy
      to use them as the starting point to put together the 2nd Edition (3.5E)
      version.

      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
    • Dave