Datasets for Midnight?

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 26, 2006
      Has anyone done data for Midnight from Fantasy Flight Games? If so and
      any help is required, I have found myself with a bit of free time and
      a desire to do a bit of coding. Let me know if I can help.

      Dave
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 27, 2006
        Been in the releases for a while, but we really need more testing and
        debugging on the set, if you'd like to help there. (Minimum, just use
        it for you characters, and check PCGen's math).

        You need to switch to 3.0 GameMode, and the look in the Alpha datasets
        on the campaign sources screen.

        On 7/27/06, Dave <roninkelt@...> wrote:
        > Has anyone done data for Midnight from Fantasy Flight Games? If so and
        > any help is required, I have found myself with a bit of free time and
        > a desire to do a bit of coding. Let me know if I can help.
        >
        > Dave

        PCGen LST Chimp
      • Dave
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 27, 2006
          I thought that should be the case... I've only got the FFG Sorcery and
          Steam books there.

          > Been in the releases for a while, but we really need more testing and
          > debugging on the set, if you'd like to help there. (Minimum, just use
          > it for you characters, and check PCGen's math).
          >
          > You need to switch to 3.0 GameMode, and the look in the Alpha datasets
          > on the campaign sources screen.
          >
          > On 7/27/06, Dave <roninkelt@...> wrote:
          > > Has anyone done data for Midnight from Fantasy Flight Games? If so and
          > > any help is required, I have found myself with a bit of free time and
          > > a desire to do a bit of coding. Let me know if I can help.
          > >
          > > Dave
          >
          > --
          > Tir Gwaith
          > PCGen LST Chimp

        • Eddy Anthony
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 27, 2006
            If you downloaded one of the production releases the Alpha datasets are not
            included. Look in the downloads section, in that same list you found the
            main release there is also an Alpha dataset package. Unzip and drop it into
            the data folder and you should see them once you restart PCGen.

            Additionally Aaron coded up the players supplement Against the Shadow, it's
            also in the Alpha folder. If these could get some QA it would be fairly easy
            to use them as the starting point to put together the 2nd Edition (3.5E)
            version.

            --
            ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
          • Dave