RE: [PCGen] Java Errors with VISIBLE:GUI and Skills

  • Edwin Holley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2006
      Andrew .

      Possible solution for "Conversely, is there a .RENAME type tag So on output
      the Skill has a
      different name? I tried using outputname but that only works in the GUI,
      not on export, csheet, etc. "

      Not sure if this effects skills, but there are options under
      settings>appearance>display options>display "output name" for
      spells/equipment. I am not sure if this effects skills. It doesn't sound
      like it but you never know. Might give it a shot.

      _____