Re: [pcgen] [BUG? or FREQ?] missing tag in lst file

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2006
      > In d20ogl/srd35/monsters/rsdr_races_c_d.lst,
      > the Dwarf subtypes (Deep Dwarves and Duergar)
      > are both missing RACETYPE:Humanoid tags.
      >
      > This doesn't change anything crucial that I
      > know of (I just noticed it when applying
      > filters in the races tab).

      Bug. We've already gone through and added RACETYPE (at least, I
      _thought_ we did). If we haven't hit most of the races, then it is
      still a FReq.

      This doesn't effect much because Default is Humanoid and a lot is
      still going off the TYPE tag (if no RACETYPE).

      Wasn't that just clear as mud?

      > I posted a data bug item, but I'm not sure
      > whether this is considered a FREQ or BUG.
      > AFAIK, a FREQ would be more like if Deep
      > Dwarves weren't present at all. Am I wrong?

      Assign it to me, and I'll get it taken care of here in the next 12 hours or so.

      Thanks for the report. :D

      PCGen LST Chimp