[pcgen] Autobuild for RC3

  • bebberd@att.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2006
      Where can I DL the Autobuild for RC3?

      "http://www.legolas.org/pcgen/autobuilds/" seems to be broken.
      and
      I already had the latest from "http://www.andargor.com/pcgen/?M=D"

      Specificly, I am looking for a new build that will load my Soulknife character (with ranks in Tumble) prior to my next session on Sunday.

      Thanx in advance. :)
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 10, 2006
        > Where can I DL the Autobuild for RC3?

        Did you try http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php ?

        Paul W. King
        PR SB, BoD
      • bebberd@att.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 10, 2006
          Yes, I have the pcgen-all-no-libs-20060622.2227.zip but isn't there a newer Autobuild? (Post 22 June 2006)

          This version throws a "at pcgen.core.PlayerCharacter.processBonus(PlayerCharacter.java:13458)" error when I attempt to load, possibly due to the ranks in Tumble.
          From: "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@...>
          > > Where can I DL the Autobuild for RC3?
          >
          > Did you try http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php ?
          >
          > Paul W. King
          > PR SB, BoD

          > PCGen's Online Docs: http://www.legolas.org/pcgen/docs/
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • James Dempsey
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 10, 2006

            On 11/07/06, bebberd@... <bebberd@...> wrote:
            > Yes, I have the pcgen-all-no-libs-20060622.2227.zip but isn't there a newer Autobuild? (Post 22 June 2006)
            >
            > This version throws a "at pcgen.core.PlayerCharacter.processBonus(PlayerCharacter.java:13458)" error when I attempt to load, possibly due to the ranks in Tumble.

            OK, you got close, but not quite there. Head to
            http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php and scroll down to the
            section headed "PCGen Production Autobuilds (5.10.x)" and click on the
            download link under there. Note that the builds are date stamped so
            the most recent ones are further down the list. The file you are
            looking for is pcgen-5.10.x-all-no-libs-20060706.1715.zip, the most
            recent build. Also the libs file for the prod autobuilds is not
            compatible with the libs file for the dev autobuilds (which you
            downloaded previously), so you'll probably need to grab
            pcgen-5.10.x-libraries-20060706.1715.zip too.

            James Dempsey
            PCGen Code Gibbon