[Announce]Freeze on the 5.10.x branch is on as of now.

  • Éric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2006
      Hello everyone, I've been asked to release 5.10.1 RC3 this weekend. Further
      more, I'm being told that this will be the last RC before the official
      5.10.1 relase. Yea!

      Anyway, please take the time to kick the tire around with the autobuild and
      be sure to report to me for any late commit needs and/or major problem
      found.

      Thanks

      --
      Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin