Re: Also Slowness

  • ovka
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2006
      > P.D.: It seems my messages don't reach to pcgen list, so I'll try
      >to send it twice and if it fails, I'll resend this message directly to
      >an administrator. It has happenned with other messages, too.

      Eduardo,

      I think what you are currently experiencing with messages not reaching
      the list is the fact that new member posts are moderated. After a
      person's first few posts, one of the moderators usually comes along and
      grants full posting access. This is done to keep spammers off of the
      list. You should see your posts hit the list more quickly before long.

      Welcome to the group!

      Cheers,

      Sir George Anonymous