RV: Also Slowness

  • E R
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2006
      E R <eduardo_rgc@...> escribió: Fecha: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 10:23:35 +0200 (CEST)
      De: E R <eduardo_rgc@...>
      Asunto: Also Slowness
      Para: pcgen@yahoogroups.com

      I own an AMD 3000Mhz and 512 Mb RAM, and I have been suffering of that slowness too. It happens when starting a new character or when performing any operation involving the opening of a file window. On the last case, it slows also when I change directory, or when I have to select an output sheet.

      Eduardo.

      P.D.: It seems my messages don't reach to pcgen list, so I'll try to send it twice and if it fails, I'll resend this message directly to an administrator. It has happenned with other messages, too.

      LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
      http://es.voice.yahoo.com