About spanish translation

  • E R
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 4, 2006
      As the previous french person asking for a french translation, I ask the same thing, but refering to a Spanish translation.

      I am new with the program, and I have found on the files section (I think) a translation to spanish for the program, but I don't know how to use it. Also I would like to know if there is some work to translate to spanish the data sets, ouput sheets, or any other thing. I so, I would like to offer my help to this work.

      Thanks!

      Wonderful program!

    • Edwin Holley
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 4, 2006
        Also, when you purchase from CodeMonkey, you must use an older version
        (1.5.6 as I recall). And the differences between these two versions is
        becoming significant.

        _____

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 4, 2006

          On 05/07/06, Edwin Holley <eholley@...> wrote:
          > Also, when you purchase from CodeMonkey, you must use an older version
          > (1.5.6 as I recall). And the differences between these two versions is
          > becoming significant.

          The version that CMP data files currently work with is the previous
          production version: 5.8.1. You can verify this at
          http://codemonkeypublishing.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index&catid=&topic=5

          James Dempsey
          PCGen Code Gibbon
        • Edwin Holley
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 4, 2006
            I actually meant to put in 5.6.1, but that was wrong as well. Thanks for
            the correction :-).

            _____

            > Also, when you purchase from CodeMonkey, you must use an older version
            > (1.5.6 as I recall). And the differences between these two versions is
            > becoming significant.

            The version that CMP data files currently work with is the previous
            production version: 5.8.1. You can verify this at
            http://codemonkeypu
            <http://codemonkeypublishing.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index
            &catid=&topic=5>
            blishing.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index&catid=&topic=5

            James Dempsey
            PCGen Code Gibbon

          • karianna03
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 5, 2006
              In short yes there is a team and we're gathering volunteers, I've
              flagged the team lead to pick you up :-)

              --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, E R <eduardo_rgc@...> wrote:

              > As the previous french person asking for a french translation, I ask
              the same thing, but refering to a Spanish translation.

              > I am new with the program, and I have found on the files section
              (I think) a translation to spanish for the program, but I don't know
              how to use it. Also I would like to know if there is some work to
              translate to spanish the data sets, ouput sheets, or any other thing.
              I so, I would like to offer my help to this work.

              > Thanks!
              >
              > Wonderful program!

            • boomer70
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 5, 2006
                I am not sure who is volunteering since I didn't see
                this original message. If this person could either
                contact me directly <boomer70 AT yahoo DOT com> or
                head over to pcgen_international and join up and I
                will get in contact with you as to how you can help
                out.

                Thanks for your interest.

                -Aaron

                http://mail.yahoo.com