About spanish translation

  • E R
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 4, 2006
      As the previous french person asking for a french translation, I ask the same thing, but refering to a Spanish translation.

      I am new with the program, and I have found on the files section (I think) a translation to spanish for the program, but I don't know how to use it. Also I would like to know if there is some work to translate to spanish the data sets, ouput sheets, or any other thing. I so, I would like to offer my help to this work.

      Thanks!

      Wonderful program!

    • jeango
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 4, 2006
        Yeah indeed I eventually figured that out about the complete ...
        handbooks.

        But I think that 6$ for a file that is not even portable is something
        very close to a ripoff, so I guess I'll have to figure this out by
        myself, which is a good training I guess :-)

        Else for the french version, I saw that there was a file in the
        internationalization folder so I'll try this out :-)

        Thank you anyways for swift replys
      • Edwin Holley
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 4, 2006
          Also, when you purchase from CodeMonkey, you must use an older version
          (1.5.6 as I recall). And the differences between these two versions is
          becoming significant.

          _____

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 4, 2006

            On 05/07/06, Edwin Holley <eholley@...> wrote:
            > Also, when you purchase from CodeMonkey, you must use an older version
            > (1.5.6 as I recall). And the differences between these two versions is
            > becoming significant.

            The version that CMP data files currently work with is the previous
            production version: 5.8.1. You can verify this at
            http://codemonkeypublishing.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index&catid=&topic=5

            James Dempsey
            PCGen Code Gibbon
          • Edwin Holley
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 4, 2006
              I actually meant to put in 5.6.1, but that was wrong as well. Thanks for
              the correction :-).

              _____

              > Also, when you purchase from CodeMonkey, you must use an older version
              > (1.5.6 as I recall). And the differences between these two versions is
              > becoming significant.

              The version that CMP data files currently work with is the previous
              production version: 5.8.1. You can verify this at
              http://codemonkeypu
              <http://codemonkeypublishing.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index
              &catid=&topic=5>
              blishing.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index&catid=&topic=5

              James Dempsey
              PCGen Code Gibbon

            • karianna03
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 5, 2006
                In short yes there is a team and we're gathering volunteers, I've
                flagged the team lead to pick you up :-)

                --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, E R <eduardo_rgc@...> wrote:

                > As the previous french person asking for a french translation, I ask
                the same thing, but refering to a Spanish translation.

                > I am new with the program, and I have found on the files section
                (I think) a translation to spanish for the program, but I don't know
                how to use it. Also I would like to know if there is some work to
                translate to spanish the data sets, ouput sheets, or any other thing.
                I so, I would like to offer my help to this work.

                > Thanks!
                >
                > Wonderful program!

              • boomer70
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 5, 2006
                  I am not sure who is volunteering since I didn't see
                  this original message. If this person could either
                  contact me directly <boomer70 AT yahoo DOT com> or
                  head over to pcgen_international and join up and I
                  will get in contact with you as to how you can help
                  out.

                  Thanks for your interest.

                  -Aaron

                  http://mail.yahoo.com