[BUG][RSRD][5.11] Feat Extra Turning broken

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2006
      The feat "Extra Turning" no longer works. Once selected, it costs a
      point from the feat pool, but it does not show up anywhere.

      I think this has to do with the CHOOSE:NOCHOICE tag

      Stefan.
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2006
        [ 1516315 ] Feat Extra Turning broken
        https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
        func=detail&aid=1516315&group_id=25576&atid=384719

        Paul W. King
        PR SB, BoD