Re: [pcgen] Adding a feat that is given

  • boomer70
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2006
      --- Stan <CLAYPOOL10@...> wrote:

      > Is there a way to bypass the maximum number of
      > allowed feats ?
      > Was given an additional feet by the DM but am unable
      > to add it.

      On the feats tab where it displays the number of feats
      remaining, just delete the 0 in the box and type a 1
      instead. You will now be allowed to select the feat.

      -Aaron

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Stan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2006
        Thanks that worked.
        One question, I added a feat (Augment Healing) that is supposed to
        give you an additional 2 points per level of the spell. Would this be
        reflected in the spell listing ? It is still showing up as 1d8 + 4
        for Cure Lt Wnds on my 4th level character.

        Thanks
        Stan

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, boomer70 <boomer70@...> wrote:

        > --- Stan <CLAYPOOL10@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Is there a way to bypass the maximum number of
        > > allowed feats ?
        > > Was given an additional feet by the DM but am unable
        > > to add it.
        > >

        > On the feats tab where it displays the number of feats
        > remaining, just delete the 0 in the box and type a 1
        > instead. You will now be allowed to select the feat.
        >
        > -Aaron

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Terry FitzSimons
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2006
          If this is the feat that comes from Code Monkey Publishing product Complete
          Divine, you need to ask them. Else let us know where it comes from and
          well see what's going on.

          Terry

          --

          Terry FitzSimons