[5.10rc2] Multiple base.xml support not working

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2006
      5.10.0 is supposed to have support for multiple base.xml files. PCGen
      is supposed to check the root level of the gamemode directory to see if
      there is a base.xml file present, and use it if there is; otherwise,
      it defaults to the base.xml in the outputsheets directory.

      However, my testing seems to show that this is not the case. PCGen
      still apparently uses the base.xml in the outputsheets folder,
      regardless of the presence of a base.xml in the gamemode directory. If
      you remove the base.xml from the outputsheet directory (so that the
      base.xml in the gamemode is the only one present) PCGen does not write
      out an XML tree, and the XSLT>PDF conversion process throws a
      "premature end of file" error.

      I found this in 5.10.0, but it appears to be present in 5.10.1RC2 as well.
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2006
        [ 1515237 ] Multiple base.xml support not working
        https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
        func=detail&aid=1515237&group_id=25576&atid=384719

        Paul W. King
        PR SB, BoD