[BUG][RSRD][DATA] Skeleton template broken

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2006
      PCGen Version: SVN revision 1143

      I tried to create a Tyrannosaurus Skeleton by first applying the kit
      "Default Tyrannosaurus" to a new character and then adding the template
      "Skeleton". I found the following problems: the creature type is not
      changed from "animal" to "undead", which means the BAB is wrong. Also
      the increased natural armor bonus granted by the template has no type,
      so it gets added in to touch attack.

      Stefan.
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2006