Re: [pcgen] Full page PCGen ad

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 3, 2006
      Edwin Holley scribed:

      > Good, can't wait for the finished product.

      I've put it in the files section, Sourceforge isn't letting me log into the
      homepage at the moment. This revision removes all references to specific
      publishers with the exception of Silven Publishing (since this is their
      magazine this shouldn't be a problem). What we have now is a feature list
      and I think this is actually better as far as promotion goes.

      Writing is not my strong suite so any suggestions for improving the language
      are welcome.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 3, 2006
        Sourceforge finally let me in, revised ad is at the same link:

        http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/banners/Silven_Ad.pdf
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      • Edwin Holley

          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 4, 2006
            Cool, I got it from yahoo groups. I will get it printed, and see if my game
            shop will post it. Think they will, they are very big into d20.