Monte Cook's Iron Heroes

  • thaldorf
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
      Hello there, I have been absent from this board for a quite long time,
      sadly I have been working and having little fun.

      I plan to start working on a dataset for Iron Heroes, and want to know
      if anybody is working on that, IF we have permissions and blessings
      from Sword & Sorcery to work on that.

      Thank you
    • Frank Kliewe
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2006
        Hello there, I have been absent from this board for a quite long time,
        sadly I have been working and having little fun.

        I plan to start working on a dataset for Iron Heroes, and want to know
        if anybody is working on that, IF we have permissions and blessings
        from Sword & Sorcery to work on that.

        Thank you

        Welcome back, then. :)

        We do have permission from the Cooks / Malhavoc Press to do this set.

        Back in February Zaister stated that he might possibly start an Iron Heroes
        campaign soon, and that he can see if he can give it a try, but I don't know
        if he has started to do work on it. I've flagged this message for him, so
        hopefully we will know soon.

        Cheerio,

        Frank Kliewe
        PCGen Content Silverback

        --
        I- I- I watched him for fifteen years, sitting in a room, staring at a wall,
        not seeing the wall, looking past the wall - looking at this night,

      • Stefan Radermacher
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2006
          Frank Kliewe wrote:

          > Back in February Zaister stated that he might possibly start an Iron Heroes
          > campaign soon, and that he can see if he can give it a try, but I don't know
          > if he has started to do work on it. I've flagged this message for him, so
          > hopefully we will know soon.

          I haven't really done much more on it since then, but I can definitely
          say that a working IH dataset will require code work, too. Since my IH
          campaign will not be starting for quite some time, I won't really get to
          working on the set until then, I'm afraid, so if anyone wants to go
          ahead, there won't be any duplicated work effort for now.

          Stefan.
        • thaldorf
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2006
            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Stefan Radermacher <radermacher@...> wrote:

            > Frank Kliewe wrote:
            >
            > > Back in February Zaister stated that he might possibly start an
            Iron Heroes
            > > campaign soon, and that he can see if he can give it a try, but I
            don't know
            > > if he has started to do work on it. I've flagged this message for
            him, so
            > > hopefully we will know soon.
            >
            > I haven't really done much more on it since then, but I can definitely
            > say that a working IH dataset will require code work, too. Since my IH
            > campaign will not be starting for quite some time, I won't really get to
            > working on the set until then, I'm afraid, so if anyone wants to go
            > ahead, there won't be any duplicated work effort for now.
            >
            > Stefan.

            In that case, I'll start working on that and will post my
            progress/problems with the code as they appear. My GM just started a
            campaign and will require that.

            Thaldorf