[BUG] [5.10.1rc1] Source load errors

  • Zevious
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2006
      I see the following errors in the Debug console when loading some of the
      PCGen data sets:

      -----
      ERROR:file:/C:/Program
      Files/PCGen/data/d20ogl/malhavocpress/bookofhallowedmight/hallowedmight_skil
      ls.lst
      Exception type:java.io.FileNotFoundException
      Message:C:\Program
      Files\PCGen\data\d20ogl\malhavocpress\bookofhallowedmight\hallowedmight_skil
      ls.lst (The system cannot find the file specified)
      -----
      ERROR:file:/C:/Program Files/PCGen/data/d20ogl/srd/srd_feats_hidden.lst
      Exception type:java.io.FileNotFoundException
      Message:C:\Program Files\PCGen\data\d20ogl\srd\srd_feats_hidden.lst (The
      system cannot find the file specified)
      --This one comes up numerous times and a search of the Data folder shows
      quite a few of the PCGen data sets that still point to this old file
      location.
      -----
      ERROR:file:/C:/Program Files/PCGen/data/d20ogl/srd35/rsrd_feats_hidden.lst
      Exception type:java.io.FileNotFoundException
      Message:C:\Program Files\PCGen\data\d20ogl\srd35\rsrd_feats_hidden.lst (The
      system cannot find the file specified)
      --This one one appears once and I found it in C:\Program
      Files\pcgen\data\alpha\malhavocpress\completebookofeldritchmight\completeeld
      ritch.pcc
      -----
      Error parsing ability Axe (Carpenter's):/C:/Program
      Files/PCGen/data/permissioned/mongoose/collectorsseries/quintessentialfighte
      r/quintfighterequipweapmelee.lst:CRITMULT:3"
      --Looks like we just need to add the x in front of the 3 there.
      -----
      Unknown tag 'REMOVEABLE:NO' in file:/C:/Program
      Files/PCGen/data/alpha/malhavocpress/completebookofeldritchmight/completeeld
      ritch_templates.lst
      --This one repeats about 10 times and I have not yet taken the time to
      determine a fix for it.

      Thanks all for the great program!

      Zev

    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2006
        Thanks Zev, this ones on me, thought I repaired all those links when we did
        the restructure but I missed a few. I'll get these fixed up.

        Trackered:
        [ 1499924 ] Repair relative PCC links to core sources
        <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1499924&group_id=2
        5576&atid=750091>
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)

        Zevious scribed:

        > I see the following errors in the Debug console when loading some of the
        > PCGen data sets:
        >
        > -----
        > ERROR:file:/C:/Program
        > Files/PCGen/data/d20ogl/malhavocpress/bookofhallowedmight/hallowedmight_skil
        > ls.lst
        > Exception type:java.io.FileNotFoundException
        > Message:C:\Program
        > Files\PCGen\data\d20ogl\malhavocpress\bookofhallowedmight\hallowedmight_skil
        > ls.lst (The system cannot find the file specified)
        > -----
        > ERROR:file:/C:/Program Files/PCGen/data/d20ogl/srd/srd_feats_hidden.lst
        > Exception type:java.io.FileNotFoundException
        > Message:C:\Program Files\PCGen\data\d20ogl\srd\srd_feats_hidden.lst (The
        > system cannot find the file specified)
        > --This one comes up numerous times and a search of the Data folder shows
        > quite a few of the PCGen data sets that still point to this old file
        > location.
        > -----
        > ERROR:file:/C:/Program Files/PCGen/data/d20ogl/srd35/rsrd_feats_hidden.lst
        > Exception type:java.io.FileNotFoundException
        > Message:C:\Program Files\PCGen\data\d20ogl\srd35\rsrd_feats_hidden.lst (The
        > system cannot find the file specified)
        > --This one one appears once and I found it in C:\Program
        > Files\pcgen\data\alpha\malhavocpress\completebookofeldritchmight\completeeld
        > ritch.pcc
        > -----
        > Error parsing ability Axe (Carpenter's):/C:/Program
        > Files/PCGen/data/permissioned/mongoose/collectorsseries/quintessentialfighte
        > r/quintfighterequipweapmelee.lst:CRITMULT:3"
        > --Looks like we just need to add the x in front of the 3 there.
        > -----
        > Unknown tag 'REMOVEABLE:NO' in file:/C:/Program
        > Files/PCGen/data/alpha/malhavocpress/completebookofeldritchmight/completeeld
        > ritch_templates.lst
        > --This one repeats about 10 times and I have not yet taken the time to
        > determine a fix for it.
        >

        > Thanks all for the great program!
        >

        > Zev
      • Edwin Holley
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2006
          I am a fair hand at regular expression, and good at VBScript, with a
          dabbling in VB.NET 2k5/2k3. If you are interested, I could come up with
          something to do the heavy lifting. This would of course not remove the need
          to have a coder, but could eliminate or lessen the grunt work.
          I could possibly create a text editor (never tried it) that could at
          least point to common errors. This would of course be OS (free as in beer),
          and I would be more than happy to provide code/scripts. Of course, I am
          going to start work on this regardless, it just wouldn't have the smarts
          that it could have.

          GlassWalkerTheurge