FEAT: tag in Vampire Template

  • boomer70
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2 1:36 PM
      Does anyone know if this actually works? The FEAT:
      tag is documented as being a "|" separated list of
      feats but the Vampire template has ","s between them.

      I am working on some code that is breaking on this so
      I was wondering if i need to change my code to support
      this syntax (and document it) or if this is a data bug
      that perhaps was never noticed.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      -Aaron

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2 3:23 PM
        boomer70 scribed:

        > Does anyone know if this actually works? The FEAT:
        > tag is documented as being a "|" separated list of
        > feats but the Vampire template has ","s between them.
        >

        > I am working on some code that is breaking on this so
        > I was wondering if i need to change my code to support
        > this syntax (and document it) or if this is a data bug
        > that perhaps was never noticed.

        Looks like a syntax error to me, even if it worked I'd change it to pipes to
        be consistent. I'd bet it doesn't work.
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      • boomer70
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2 7:45 PM
          --- Eddy Anthony <eddyba@...> wrote:

          > boomer70 scribed:
          >
          > > Does anyone know if this actually works? The
          > FEAT:
          > > tag is documented as being a "|" separated list of
          > > feats but the Vampire template has ","s between
          > them.
          > >

          > > I am working on some code that is breaking on this
          > so
          > > I was wondering if i need to change my code to
          > support
          > > this syntax (and document it) or if this is a data
          > bug
          > > that perhaps was never noticed.
          >
          > Looks like a syntax error to me, even if it worked
          > I'd change it to pipes to
          > be consistent. I'd bet it doesn't work.
          > --

          OK thanks. I will assume the code doesn't have to
          handle it then.

          Thanks,
          Aaron

          http://mail.yahoo.com