Where to get help with LST Editor "Advanced" tab?

  • allencohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006
      Hi again,

      I'm trying to concoct some feats using the LST Editor. These feats
      require special coding under the "Advanced" tab.

      Is this the correct forum to request help on what I may put in under
      the Advanced tab? (If not, which is?) (I tried to answer my questions
      myself, but when I clicked the "Documentation" button, but nothing
      happened!)

      Many thanks,
      Allen
      San Francisco