Re: [pcgen] Re: adding a familiar

  • Darin McBride
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
      On Friday 02 June 2006 09:28, bblackmoor wrote:
      > "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@...> wrote:
      > >> How does one add a familiar to a character in PCGen 5.10.0?
      > >
      > > Under the Inventory -> Resources sub-tab
      >
      > Ah! Thank you very much.
      >
      > I am sure this would be way, way down the list of things-to-do, but
      > perhaps when a character gains the special ability "Summon Familiar",
      > there could be a popup telling the user where to go in the application
      > to add a familiar to the character?

      Perhaps a tip instead?
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
        [ 1499622 ] Tip: Where to find familiars
        https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
        func=detail&aid=1499622&group_id=25576&atid=384722

        Paul W. King
        PR SB, BoD
      • boomer70
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
          --- Darin McBride <dmcbride@...> wrote:

          > PCGen 5.10.0?
          > > >
          > > > Under the Inventory -> Resources sub-tab
          > >
          > > Ah! Thank you very much.
          > >
          > > I am sure this would be way, way down the list of
          > things-to-do, but
          > > perhaps when a character gains the special
          > ability "Summon Familiar",
          > > there could be a popup telling the user where to
          > go in the application
          > > to add a familiar to the character?
          >
          > Perhaps a tip instead?

          Well if its not there already we could add it to the
          Todo list on the summary page.

          -Aaron

          http://mail.yahoo.com