Re: adding a familiar

  • bblackmoor
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
      "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@...> wrote:

      >> How does one add a familiar to a character in PCGen 5.10.0?
      >
      > Under the Inventory -> Resources sub-tab

      Ah! Thank you very much.

      I am sure this would be way, way down the list of things-to-do, but
      perhaps when a character gains the special ability "Summon Familiar",
      there could be a popup telling the user where to go in the application
      to add a familiar to the character?

      --
      blackmoor@...
      2006-06-02
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
        On Friday 02 June 2006 09:28, bblackmoor wrote:
        > "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@...> wrote:
        > >> How does one add a familiar to a character in PCGen 5.10.0?
        > >
        > > Under the Inventory -> Resources sub-tab
        >
        > Ah! Thank you very much.
        >
        > I am sure this would be way, way down the list of things-to-do, but
        > perhaps when a character gains the special ability "Summon Familiar",
        > there could be a popup telling the user where to go in the application
        > to add a familiar to the character?

        Perhaps a tip instead?
      • Paul W. King
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
          [ 1499622 ] Tip: Where to find familiars
          https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
          func=detail&aid=1499622&group_id=25576&atid=384722

          Paul W. King
          PR SB, BoD
        • boomer70
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
            --- Darin McBride <dmcbride@...> wrote:

            > PCGen 5.10.0?
            > > >
            > > > Under the Inventory -> Resources sub-tab
            > >
            > > Ah! Thank you very much.
            > >
            > > I am sure this would be way, way down the list of
            > things-to-do, but
            > > perhaps when a character gains the special
            > ability "Summon Familiar",
            > > there could be a popup telling the user where to
            > go in the application
            > > to add a familiar to the character?
            >
            > Perhaps a tip instead?

            Well if its not there already we could add it to the
            Todo list on the summary page.

            -Aaron

            http://mail.yahoo.com