Code Elevation: Aaron Divinsky

  • Devon Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2006
      Everyone please give Aaron a round of applause. He has been doing
      fantastic work on the code side, and as such we are elevating him to the
      simian of Tamarin.

      Thanks for the awesome code Aaron!

      Devon
    • Devon Jones
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2006
        Whoops, got the titles a little disorganized, so let's give Aaron
        another round of applause for his promotion to the rank of Gibbon!

        Devon

        Devon Jones wrote:
        > Everyone please give Aaron a round of applause. He has been doing
        > fantastic work on the code side, and as such we are elevating him to
        > the simian of Tamarin.
        >
        > Thanks for the awesome code Aaron!
        >
        > Devon
      • Bryan McRoberts
        Message 3 of 3 , May 31, 2006
          Congrats Aaron! Thanks for all your help on PCGen!

          -Bryan
          Benevolent Dictator of PCGen

          http://mail.yahoo.com