BoD Meeting tomorrow night, you're all invited

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2006
      Hi all,

      9pm EST IRC channel #pcgen on DALNET

      Again I can't make it due to people sleeping in my computer room :-).
      Here's my agenda so far (again if Paul could deputise that would be
      great):

      1.) Dungeon Ad - It's been placed, I have the PayPal AC details, do
      we pay them now or when the ad is placed?

      2.) 5.10.1 - RC1 just went out, we still need to focus on the
      remaining bugs, I've updated the roadmap so there's a smaller Open
      list for the final release. There are a couple of FREQs in there, so
      I've shifted the release date to 17th of June at this stage. Please
      check the Roadmap and SF to see if items are assigned to you or your
      group.

      3.) 5.10.1 & CMP - Barak, how are we looking?

      4.) Teams - Right the cull is happening as I speak. Howls of fury
      and complaints can go to /dev/null. People of course can be
      reinstated ASAP.

      5.) 5.12 - I'm still not prepared to throw myself into this until the
      5.10.1 is out the door safe and sound. I have been starting to look
      over the trackers and well it's going to be one hell of a job.

      6.) I'll be away shortly (don't forget to look @ the Holiday area on
      the Wiki). I'll need a replacement to step up and keep the Roadmap
      etc uptodate. Please discuss who can do this, David is the next one
      in line in Admin, so if possible it should be him.

      7.) Anything else?

      Karianna
      Chair Monkey