[Announce]Freeze tonight at 23h00 EDT (GMT -4)

  • Éric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2006
      There will be a release this weekend. I hope to be able to do it tomorrow but if it is not the case, I will release Monday night (got a very busy Sunday).

      Please grab the 5.10.1 autobuild tonight and test this sucker :-).

      Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      Release Monkey fighting Real Life(tm)
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>