Re: [pcgen] Sorry for the stupid question

  • Terry FitzSimons
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2006
      The only other thing you need for "out of the download" is java.

      If you know that you have java, then your ready, else check and see.
      From a command line (open a Terminal window), enter:
      java -version.

      If your not getting something like:
      java version "1.5.0_06" Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition
      then you don;t have it and need to get it (free download) from
      http://www.sun.com/java/

      Terry

      --

      Terry FitzSimons