Re: d&d 3.5 basic sheet

  • Chuck Pint
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2006
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, jeremy smith <jer2peter3@...> wrote:

      > Is there a pdf sheet that is exactly like the original
      > d&d 3.5 sheet to export to? thanks.

      I don't think it can be exactly like (that is if you want the
      background image as well). But the layout of our standard PDF is
      pretty close. We think it's better since it doesn't print blocks that
      have no use for that character. But feel free to let us know what
      you'd like to see different.

      Chuck
      OS Chimp

      P.S. OS is shorthand for "Output Sheet". :)