[pcgen] Thoughtsinger Base Class

  • bebberd@att.net
    Message 1 of 5 , May 25, 2006
      Can we add the ThoughtSinger base class (a Psionic Bard Varient, available at http://www.bossythecow.com/classes.htm) to PCGen's base files?

      I asked Keith baker here ( http://boards1.wizards.com/showpost.php?p=9238685&postcount=96 )

      -- QUOTE --

      **Rageheart**
      While not strictly an Eberron question, it is definately an 'Ask Keith Baker' one*.

      Keith, is the Thoughtsinger Base PC class varient from your website covered under the Open Game Licence?

      I thought I should ask here before seeking to get it added to PCGen as a Officially coded class. (I could Code it myself, but then I wouldn't have the satisfaction of knowing that others could use it.)

      (* This question was originally asked in the Psionics Forum, then reposted here for visibility.)

      **Hellcow**
      Certainly.

      And now I'm off to Kublacon. Hopefully I'll have time to answer a few more questions when I get back, but I won't be posting during the boards upgrade. I hope I'll see some of you at the convention!
      __________________
      Keith Baker
      Eberron Designer
      Come visit www.BossytheCow.com!

      -- END QUOTE --

      Is this enough or do we need to jump through further hoops?
    • karianna03
      Message 2 of 5 , May 25, 2006
        Flagging for PL team, should be OK though, PL team will add it to the
        wishlist of sources on the Wiki

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, bebberd@... wrote:

        > Can we add the ThoughtSinger base class (a Psionic Bard Varient,
        available at http://www.bossythecow.com/classes.htm) to PCGen's base
        files?

        > I asked Keith baker here (
        http://boards1.wizards.com/showpost.php?p=9238685&postcount=96 )

        > -- QUOTE --
        >
        > **Rageheart**
        > While not strictly an Eberron question, it is definately an 'Ask
        Keith Baker' one*.

        > Keith, is the Thoughtsinger Base PC class varient from your website
        covered under the Open Game Licence?

        > I thought I should ask here before seeking to get it added to PCGen
        as a Officially coded class. (I could Code it myself, but then I
        wouldn't have the satisfaction of knowing that others could use it.)

        > (* This question was originally asked in the Psionics Forum, then
        reposted here for visibility.)

        > **Hellcow**
        > Certainly.
        >
        > And now I'm off to Kublacon. Hopefully I'll have time to answer a
        few more questions when I get back, but I won't be posting during the
        boards upgrade. I hope I'll see some of you at the convention!
        > __________________
        > Keith Baker
        > Eberron Designer
        > Come visit www.BossytheCow.com!
        >
        > -- END QUOTE --
        >
        > Is this enough or do we need to jump through further hoops?

      • Paul W. King
        Message 3 of 5 , May 25, 2006
          > Flagging for PL team, should be OK though, PL team will add it to
          > the wishlist of sources on the Wiki

          I've not gone to his website. However, does he have any other OGC? May as well ask about everything.

          Paul W. King
          PR SB, BoD
        • bebberd@att.net
          Message 4 of 5 , May 25, 2006
            Thanx Kar!

            From: "karianna03" <martijnverburg@...>

            Message 5 of 5 , May 25, 2006
              I don't see any more on his website... Small lst file huh?

              From: "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@...>