Re: Psionic Body and Bonus Hit Points Question

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2006
      Metapsionic feats are the psi equivalent of Metamagic feats. Feats
      that modify powers (spells) as they are manifested (cast).
      Psionic feats are are a much broader arena of feat. None that I know
      of directly affects manifesting powers though.
      I personally don't find this conterintuitive.

      As to making a houserule. Hm, that wouldn't be impossible. Need to add
      a selection in the house rule tab and a second bonus statement to the
      hidden feat which actually provides the hit points.

      > No MetaPsionic Feats (counterintuitively) are not Psionic feats....
      however we may want to support a houserule?

      > > I have a question, may be about rules, may be a bug. Anyhow, the
      Psionic Body