How Can I Increase Spellcasting Level with a Feat?

  • Sean Riley
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2006
      I'm trying to add a feat for one of my psionic characters. This feat allows the character to manifest powers as if he were 4 levels higher that normal. This is only for using powers that have level dependency stats.

      This is the same effect as a prayer bead that has Karma. How do I enter that into the advanced field?

      Thanks,

      Sean

    • Sean Riley
      Message 2 of 2 , May 23, 2006
        Sorry, found it in documentation. My problem now is that I want to be able to take this multiple times. I've been able to implement the choice box (proud of myself for that), but now, if I take the feat twice, once for each class, say Psion and psychic warrior, then it gives me trouble...

        What should I do here?

        Sean