Re: [pcgen] Re: PtGA In PcGen 5.10.0

  • Kevin Brown
    Message 1 of 4 , May 21 3:15 PM
      > I am able to use the pcen5100_full.zip & its alpha file. I
      > understand that since I am using windows the win install would be
      > better for me, but I have not actually seen any difference.

      The installer isn't really "better" just more convenient for those that
      really aren't very computer literate. IIRC one of the thing the
      installer handles is installing the JRE if you lack a proper version of
      it. The zip is a very fast means of installing on a system that you
      know has java as you just unzip and go...