RE: [pcgen] RE: [BUG] Bastard sword issues

  • Frank Kliewe
    Message 1 of 13 , May 16, 2006

      Hi David,

      Thank you for taking the time to report a bug. This issue with the simple
      sheet has already been fixed in our latest stable release PCGen 5.10.0 and
      should not be a problem any longer.

      If you're interested, both your suggestion and the existing one had to be
      combined. The old version wouldn't catch normal weapons that were wielded
      two-handed. OTOH only using the wield category would leave out two-handed
      weapons that are carried but not equipped.

      Cheerio,

      Frank Kliewe
      PCGen Content Silverback

      --