Re: NOT HAPPY !!! (Was: Re: [pcgen][bug] Willpower vs. Will - NOT working)

  • Derek J. Balling
    Message 1 of 44 , May 4, 2006
      On May 4, 2006, at 4:41 AM, pkukwork wrote:
      > Of course I'm mixing. Who is not ? I don't think many people run a
      > "purely SRD" campaign, and I think that most people use at least the
      > Complete Series from WotC in their campaign. At least this is what I
      > find when I speak to most people I know or on mailing lists...

      But if you're running the CMP files, you shouldn't ALSO be running
      the SRD files. You should be using the PHB/DMG/MM sets from CMP as
      well as whatever "addons" you're using.

      It's that mixing of SRD and non-SRD (and PHB/DMG/MM in this context
      are non-SRD as they're the CMP renditions of those books) that will
      always always be a pain/nightmare/bugfest.

    • Derek J. Balling
      Message 44 of 44 , May 4, 2006