Re: 5.10 PDF Output problem

  • pkukwork
    Message 1 of 7 , May 4, 2006

      > The ampersand will come from one of the entries on the description tab
      > of your character. Yes it is a bug that it causes your output to break
      > though. I have registered a new bug for you -

      <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1481697&group_id=25576&atid=384719>

      Thanks, however, the problem is more serious. It is not only in the
      description tab, but also in every description field. I have done some
      testing, but an ampersand in the description of the deity (why is that
      in the character sheet, by the way ?), or in the description of a feat...

      That makes it a really serious bug, IMHO.

      Philippe