RE: NOT HAPPY !!! (Was: Re: [pcgen][bug] Willpower vs. Will - NOT working)

  • David
    Message 1 of 44 , May 3, 2006
      If you have a problem with the CMP datasets, please take it to their boards
      at http://www.codemonkeypublishing.com That said, the CMP datasets are only
      compatible with PCGen 5.8.1. You can find the details on the CMP site.

      -- david
      Moderator Monkey

      Message 44 of 44 , May 4, 2006
        On May 4, 2006, at 4:41 AM, pkukwork wrote:
        > Of course I'm mixing. Who is not ? I don't think many people run a
        > "purely SRD" campaign, and I think that most people use at least the
        > Complete Series from WotC in their campaign. At least this is what I
        > find when I speak to most people I know or on mailing lists...

        But if you're running the CMP files, you shouldn't ALSO be running
        the SRD files. You should be using the PHB/DMG/MM sets from CMP as
        well as whatever "addons" you're using.

        It's that mixing of SRD and non-SRD (and PHB/DMG/MM in this context
        are non-SRD as they're the CMP renditions of those books) that will
        always always be a pain/nightmare/bugfest.