RE: [pcgen][bug] 5.10

  • boomer70
    Message 1 of 9 , May 2, 2006
      --- Frank Kliewe <fkliewe@...> wrote:

> [...]
      pcgen.core.PlayerCharacter.getDRList(PlayerCharacter.java:8597)
      > > > at

      pcgen.core.PlayerCharacter.calcDR(PlayerCharacter.java:8608)
      > > > at

      pcgen.io.exporttoken.DRToken.getDRToken(DRToken.java:62)
      > > > at

      plugin.charactersheet.gui.CombatPane1.refresh(CombatPane1.java:1003)
      > > > at

      plugin.charactersheet.gui.Page1Panel.refresh(Page1Panel.java:193)
      > > > at

      plugin.charactersheet.gui.CharacterPanel$Refresher.refresh(Cha
      > > racterPanel.ja
      > > > va:599)
      > > > at

      plugin.charactersheet.gui.CharacterPanel$Refresher.run(Charact
      > > erPanel.java:5
      > > > 84)
      > > >

      > > Where do we want this fixed?
      > >
      > > -Aaron
      > >

      > In various recent tests using the Modern gamemode I
      > have seen this bug more
      > often than not. It makes the Preview tab for Modern
      > nearly unusable. This
      > should definitely go into 5.10.1
      >
      > Cheerio,
      >
      > Frank Kliewe