RE: [pcgen][bug] 5.10

  • Frank Kliewe
    Message 1 of 9 , May 2, 2006

      Confirmed. I'm getting the following in the console:

      java.lang.NullPointerException
      at pcgen.core.PlayerCharacter.getDRList(PlayerCharacter.java:8597)
      at pcgen.core.PlayerCharacter.calcDR(PlayerCharacter.java:8608)
      at pcgen.io.exporttoken.DRToken.getDRToken(DRToken.java:62)
      at
      plugin.charactersheet.gui.CombatPane1.refresh(CombatPane1.java:1003)
      at plugin.charactersheet.gui.Page1Panel.refresh(Page1Panel.java:193)
      at
      plugin.charactersheet.gui.CharacterPanel$Refresher.refresh(CharacterPanel.ja
      va:599)
      at
      plugin.charactersheet.gui.CharacterPanel$Refresher.run(CharacterPanel.java:5
      84)

      Cheerio,

      Frank Kliewe
      PCGen Content Silverback

      --
      Nothing is what it seems.
      (John Baxter in "Don't look now", 1973)
      Message 2 of 9 , May 2, 2006
        --- Frank Kliewe <fkliewe@...> wrote:

> [...]

        Where do we want this fixed?

        -Aaron

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Frank Kliewe
        Message 3 of 9 , May 2, 2006

          In various recent tests using the Modern gamemode I have seen this bug more
          often than not. It makes the Preview tab for Modern nearly unusable. This
          should definitely go into 5.10.1

          Cheerio,

          Frank Kliewe
          PCGen Content Silverback

> [...]