[5.10][CODE][BUG]Autoload Sources With PC Precludes Random Ht/Wt/Age

  • ovka
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2006
      When I load my sources as the character is loaded (using the
      preference "Autolaod Sources with PC"), the random generation for
      height, weight, and age do not work. If have the preference turned off
      and load the sources first, and then either create a new character or
      load an existing character, the random height, weight, and age
      generation work just fine. When I load the sources first, have the
      preference turned *on*, and load a saved character, it still works.
      The problem only occurs when I don't load sources first.

      Note, I discovered this bug in 5.8.1 today, and then tested 5.10.0 to
      see if it was still there, so it's not a new one. Also, there is a
      work-around, so fixing this probably shouldn't be a high priority.

      Cheers,

      Sir George Anonymous
    • karianna03
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2006